A delicious snack that takes 20-30 minutes to prepare whether you are primal, paleo or just like to eat REAL food.
Servings: 8 (1/4 cup each)
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2-1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4-1/2 tsp cayenne powder
- 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 T olive oil
- 2 cups almonds, raw (preferred)
1. Heat oven to 300 degrees F
2. Heat oil in small pan on low. Saute above seasonings in pan for about 1-1.5 minutes or until fragrant.
3. Pour seasonings over almonds. Mix well.
4. Spread almonds on cookie sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, turning half ways through. Cool.
*This recipe is adapted from Mark’s Daily Apple